On June 21, Chongqing Playa Maya Water Park was opened to the public officially. From the day until August 31, visitors can go to both Playa Maya Water Park and Happy Valley with only one ticket to either of them.
Now, more than 20 imported amusement projects are all opened at Chongqing Playa Maya Water Park. If you are a thrill-seeker, you must not pass up the Double-dragon Water Roller Coaster, Loudspeaker, and Super Bowl to enjoy the magical experience of being pulled by centrifugal force in the spin. On top of that, the Rainbow Flying Blanket, Sky and Earth Slide, Bright Moon Bay, and more are also good choices for visitors to escape from the summer heat.
In addition to more greenness and sunshade facilities, the Playa Maya Water Park has also added three large sightseeing elevators this year, offering more comfortable and convenient water playing experiences for visitors. Moreover, the highly anticipated HVE Music Festival will kick off on July 11.
Now, all outdoor amusement projects and performances are already opened at Chongqing Happy Valley and Playa Maya Water Park. In the interest of safety, all play areas are disinfected daily, and the daily number of visitors will be limited to 30% of the normal capacity. Visitors can book tickets through Chongqing Happy Valley WeChat official account or official website, or online ticket booking platforms.
1. Open Hours of Chongqing Playa Maya Water Park: 10:30-19:00
2. Address: No. 29, Jinyu Avenue, Chongqing Lijia International Commercial & Tourist Eco-town, Liangjiang New Area, Chongqing
3. Light Rail/Bus:
(1) Take CRT Line 6 (International Expo Line) and get off at Happy
Valley Station (get out from Exit 4)
(2) CRT Line 3—Jiazhou Road— Bus 848
(3) CRT Line 3—Jintong Road— Bus 849
(4) CRT Line 10—Chongqing North Station North Square—Bus 849
For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org